I LOVE fall! I mean, who doesn’t?! Fall is ONLY a little over a month away!! There is pumpkin everything, campfires, cozy porch snuggling, hot apple cider, beautiful colors and crisp cool air. Its just the most perfect season! Not too hot, not too cold, juuuuust right 🙂 Fall just feels so right to me, it reminds me of my childhood, jumping in piles of leaves with my sister, going for bike rides with my little family, picnicking in the park without sweating our faces off. It feels fresh, more like refreshing. I can already feel the cool breezes whisking me away, and the warm sun on my face, taking a deep breath and thanking God for this beautiful season he gives us!! Plus, cute boots, sweaters, and scarves are pretty awesome too! 🙂 Last fall i was veeeerrryyy pregnant with Abigail [she was born november 1st!] so i got to enjoy it with her my in tummy, this year i get to enjoy her and her big brother playing in the leaves together!! <3 here are a few images from previous fall seasons!
Here are a few things on my FALL bucket list
- Go to the state fair! Last time we went, owen was only 2 and doesn’t even remember, so this year will be super fun with him!
- Go to our most favorite farm, Hartland Orchards!! , the picture of owen and i on the pumpkin truck is tradition! we have a picture with the pumpkin truck every year we’ve lived here, cant wait to get one with both kids this year!
- Pick the juiciest apples and biggest pumpkins from above farm 🙂
- Cant forget caramel apples….duh!
- Go on a hayride with the kiddos
- Buy a new pair of cute boots
- Drive the skyline drive to see the insanely beautiful colors and have a picnic in the mountains of Virginia
- Build a small fire pit and make smores
- Rake a huge pile of leaves and jump in them! Oh, the kids can jump too :p
What’s on your fall bucket list?! Is fall your favorite season? Any other ideas that we should look out for? Let me know in the comments below!!